cooked rice, packed
( to be corn free, or you can use corn starch in the same quantity)
( for frying, to be soy free or you can use vegetable oil!)
- Combine all the ingredients except for oil and mix well.
- In a pan, heat oil for shallow frying.
- When the oil is hot, add a tablespoon of batter, pressing down slightly to form a flat fritter.
- Fry one side until golden and flip. If there are too many holes in the fritter, add more cornstarch to the batter.
- Drain fritters on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with salsa, tzatziki or anything else that has a zesty fresh flavor!