lemons, juice and zest of
gluten, free flour mix
gluten free baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180c,
- In a bowl, beat the butter lemon zest and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks, flour and baking powder, beat well together.
- Gradually add the milk and lemon juice. (Don’t panic if it curdles).
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Using a metal spoon, gently fold the egg whites into the lemon mixture.
- Pour into a greased 2 pint ovenproof dish.
- Place the dish in a ban Marie and bake for 45-50 minutes.