1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
brown sugar, Lightly packed
mashed overripe bananas
( to make approx 2 1/2 Cups)
chocolate, chip morsels
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 9"x5" loaf pan (glass or metal).
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a second bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and eggs. Then stir in mashed bananas, until blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture, until nicely moistened.
- Stir in all but a few chocolate chip morsels, to be used later.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle remaining morsels on top of batter.
- Bake in Preheated oven for 65-75 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes, then turn it over onto a dish or wire rack. Let cool another 10 minutes, as morsels will be hot.