( 50 grams each)
whole wheat English muffins
( split toasted or 4 slices gluten free wholemeal bread)
( 1 cup baby leaves)
( small leaves torn)
( cut into strips)
( freshly ground to taste)
- Put the eggs and milk in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Brush a medium non-stick frying pan with the oil and heat on meadium and then add egg mixture and cook, stirring often with a wooden spoon, for 3 to 4 minutes or until egg is almost set and remove the pan from the heat.
- Put a muffin half on each plate top each with rocket leaves, egg, tarragon leaves and salmon and season with pepper and then add the remaining muffin halves to serve.
- Accompany the muffin with the milk, if you like.
- If you wish to lower the salt content omit the salmon and this will reduce the sodium count from 541.4 to 370.4.