3 (7 1/2 ounce) packages
1 (14 ounce) jars
spaghetti sauce, divided
shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
garlic clove, pressed
Optional toppings (chopped)
mushroom, hamburger, olives, pepperoni, peppers, ham, onion, bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In big bowl, quarter biscuits with kitchen cutter.
- Stir in 1 cup sauce and 2 cups cheese.
- Press a garlic clove with garlic press and add to biscuit mixture.
- If desired, add additional toppings and mix to combine.
- Spread mixture into 9 X 13 pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over top and spread out.
- Sprinkle remaining cheeses over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.