1 lb hamburger or 1 lb
garlic cloves, minced
1 (26 ounce) jars
1 (8 ounce) packages
1 (15 ounce) bags
shredded Italian cheese blend
- Fry hamburger and garlic together. Drain grease. Add salt, pepper, sugar, and tomato sauce. Simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Cook egg noodles in salted water. Drain noodles and butter them if desired.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and green onions together in small bowl and set aside.
- In a greased 9x13, alternate layers of 1/2 of the noodles, then dollop half of the sour cream mixture. ladle 1/2 of the hamburger mixture over sour cream mixture, then repeat layers.
- Top with shredded Italian cheese and bake 350 for 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.