( canned no added sugar sliced)
( 2/3 cup low fat)
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place 1 pastry sheet on a clean surface and spray lightly with cooking spray and then top with another pastry sheet and repeat spraying and layering with remaining pastry sheets to form a stack.
- Cut the pastry stack into 4 equal rectagles and place 1/4 of the apple slices along one of the long sides of one of the pastry rectangles and then top one quarter of the raisins and sprinkle with a little of the cinnamon.
- Fold in the short ends of the pastry and roll up to enclose filling and place on the baking tray and then repeat with remaining pastry rectangles, raisins and a little of the cinnamon.
- Spray the tops of the pastry rolls with cooking spray and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon and bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
- Cut the strudels in half and pour the custard over to serve.