fresh green beans, stem ends snapped off
extra virgin olive oil
shredded parmesan cheese
( I usually use 2 cups)
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread beans out evenly on a non-stick cookie sheet, doesn't have to be a single layer.
- Drizzle lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt & pepper (optional).
- Spread shredded parmesan evenly over beans.
- Bake on center oven rack for 12 minutes.
- Beans will be roasted and cheese will be melted, chewy and crunchy where it laid on the pan.