1 1/2 tablespoons
( cracked mixed)
4 (160 g)
( skin on)
white balsamic vinegar
( cut into thin wedges)
( cut into 4cm lengths)
( roughly chopped)
( 75 grams whole egg)
( finely grated rind or zest of)
( juice of, use 1/2 of the lime you zest)
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan forced.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes until just cooked and drain and cool for 5 minutes.
- Using a fork, gently flatten potatoes and place in a roasting pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoon of oil and season with salt and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp.
- Combines the mayonnaise ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine flour, sea salt and cracked pepper and dust the flesh sides of the salmon in the flour mixture.
- Spray a non stick frying pan with oil and heat on high and cook salmon skin side down for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp and then turn and cook for 2 to 3 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Whisk vinegar and remaining olive oil and add warm potatoes, onions and herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Place smashed potatoes on serving plates and top with salmon and serve with lime mayonnaise.