salt and pepper
- Split Squash in half length wise, remove seeds and guts.
- Cover with oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook cut side down on a baking sheet for 40-45min at 375 degrees until the outside is soft and the inside is fork tender.
- Remove squash strands by scraping the insides with a fork.
- Start sauce with 1 Tbs Olive Oil in a pan and add Shallots and Garlic.
- Cook until soft and translucent about 5 minutes.
- Add squash and heavy cream, cheese and lemon.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Let cook on low for 3-5minutes and ENJOY!