fresh button mushrooms
instant minced garlic
- Clean mushrooms & cut them into small pieces. Blend well.
- Heat pot & melt butter. Add garlic & onions & sautéed till fragrant.
- Add mushrooms & bay leaf & fry for about 3 mins over gentle flame.
- Add flour & stir in stock. (Adjust the amount of flour according to your preference of thickness). Simmer for 10 mins & stir in wine.
- Remove bay leaf before serving. Garnish with slice mushrooms & chopped parsley. What about transferring the soup into 6 coffee or tea cups instead of the usual soup bowls?