2 1/4 cups
Velveeta Mexican cheese, diced
eggs, slightly beaten
jalapeno peppers, veined and seeded, chopped
red bell pepper, veined and seeded, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9x9 ovenproof dish.
- Boil the water and add the grits. Stir and lower the heat to simmer and simmer 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add the cheese and butter into the grits and stir. Let the cheese and butter melt then stir in the eggs.
- Stir in the peppers and the salt. Transfer in the the 9x9 dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.