brown sugar, NOT packed
unsweetened cocoa powder
2.46 ml vinegar or 2.46 ml
60% cocoa chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add the 1/2 tsp vinegar or lemon juice to the skim milk and set aside. You want the milk to curdle.
- Blend together the first 6 ingredients.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and then stir in the milk, batter will be somewhat thick.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13" cake pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the cake batter.
- Bake at 325 degrees 40-50 minutes or until cake tests done.