chicken breast tenders
( Not breaded)
san-j tamari wheat free soy sauce
cloves garlic, minced
red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients except for chicken in a stainless steel or glass mixing bowl.
- Add chicken tenders and stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least three hours.
- Place chicken on a jelly roll pan or shallow baking pan and pour liquid over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 minutes, turn chicken over and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken is done.
- Serve over rice, or steamed broccoli.