( Orange Dish Soap, CitraDish)
( Orange, CitraSolve)
- Mix all ingredients together in a quart size canning jar. Pour into a 16 ounce spray bottle.
- Shake well, to distribute orange cleaner, which tends to rise to the top, of the liquid.
- Spray liberally onto glass, and use two microfiber cloths . . . One to get the dirt off, and one to wipe window dry.
- NOTE: I prefer to NOT use newspaper, due to the ink, which could be toxic.
- NOTE 2: If you are especially "chemically sensitive", you could use Castille Soap, in place of the Orange Cleaner and dish soap. The reason, that I use Vodka, instead of Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, is that this is petroleum based, and I am hypersensitive to petrochemicals.