59.14 ml golden raisins, dark raisins or 59.14 ml
59.14 ml pine nuts or 59.14 ml
yellow onion, finely chopped
garlic clove, minced
salt and pepper
- Put the raisins in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for about 10 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- If desired, toast pine nuts or almonds in a pan over medium heat, being careful not to burn them. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- In a large saute pan, warm olive oil over medium heat and saute onion until golden, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and saute one minute more.
- Add spinach and cook 1-2 minutes until bright green and wilted. Stir in raisins and nuts and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.