gluten free plain flour
butter, softened to room temperature
4 fluid ounces
dried bananas, chopped
ripe banana, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 375f.
- Place the raisins in a small bowl and cover with the rum, leave to soak for a minimum of 30mins, after which time drain and reserve any remaining rum.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the egg, mashed banana, honey and 3 teaspoons of the reserved rum.
- Blend with the butter and suger mix.
- Sift in the flour and add the rum soaked raisins and dried banana pieces and mix well (but be careful not to over mix).
- place tablespoons of the mixture evenly on two lined baking sheets and gently flatten them with a palette knife.
- Bake fot 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven but wait 5 mins before transfering them to a cooling rack.