dried rosemary leaves
1 -2 tablespoon
- Peel and dice potatoes into small bite-sized pieces (the smaller the pieces, the faster they'll cook).
- Put butter in a frying pan and set to medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and seasonings and fry until a little brown around the edges. (maybe 5 minutes).
- Set heat to low, cover, and let it sit for about 5 minutes to finish cooking potatoes. Add more butter if it looks dry.
- Move potatoes to the sides of the pan, turn the heat up to medium-high, and crack eggs into the center. Scramble them with your spatula until done. (maybe 5 minutes).
- Mix the eggs and potatoes together and serve.