1 (18 ounce)
yellow cake mix
( 2 layer)
1/2 cup coconut water or 1/2 cup
2 -3 1/2 ounces
vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 15x10 inch pan.
- Combine cake mix, 3/4 cup rum, eggs, milk, and oil beat till well combined about 3 minutes. Blend in 1 cup coconut flakes.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare cream filling and topping.
- Drain crush pineapple saving the juice. Combine pudding, pineapple, 1 cup pineapple juice and 1/4 cup rum.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Cool and remove from pan.
- Slice into 3 10x5 pieces.
- Place one layer on serving dish, top with the cream, add next layer and top with cream, top with last layer. Cover sides and top with remaining coconut.
- I pressed the coconut into the cream to shape like a pineapple.
- Chill well or you can freeze.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves and some pineapples.