( 1 cup 97% fat-free)
( 1/2 cup)
( wholemeal specified 1/2 cup)
( 1/4 cup)
( apple puree1 tub)
( 1/3 cup)
( 50 gram)
( to dust)
- Preheat oven to 170C (fan forced).
- Spray a 4.5cm (deep) x 7.5cm x 25cm (base measurement) bar pan with cooking spray and line with baking paper, allowing paper to overhang sides.
- Put muesli, sultanas, flour, almond meal, oat bran and cinnamon in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Put apple puree, milk and egg in a small bowl and whisk to combine and then add apple puree mix to the muesli mix and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into the bar pan and smooth surface with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Set aside pan for 5 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with icing sugar, if using, to serve and slice into 16 pieces/slices.
- Accompany with a glass of skim milk or your favourite cuppa or just pop into the lunch box as a snack.