feta cheese, crumbled
extra virgin olive oil, plus some to drizzle
1 baguette or 1
cucumber, in half lengthwise, then sliced
salt and pepper
- If using a baguette, toast in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until crusty.
- Combine feta, evoo and lemon juice in a bowl - mash it really well.
- Slice the bread into 1 inch thick rounds.
- Spread a good amount (1 T?) of the feta mixture onto the bread slices/crackers.
- Arrange 2 half slices of cucumber on top of each feta pile.
- Drizzle with a little evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Skip the salt if you are using crackers.