boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
celery rib, thinly sliced
carrots, thinly sliced
low sodium chicken broth
1 (16 ounce) bags
frozen mixed vegetables
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
diced tomatoes, undrained
2 (8 ounce) cans
no-salt-added tomato sauce
- Heat olive oil in large dutch oven on top of the stove.
- Add chicken, onion, celery, carrots, and garlic.
- Saute until chicken is no longer pink and the veggies have softened.
- Pour in the chicken broth, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce; bring to a boil.
- Add the frozen mixed vegetables and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until veggies are tender, about 20 minutes.