1 (18 1/4 ounce) boxes
spice cake mix, prepared in 13-inch-9-inch pan according to directions on package
1 (5 ounce) bags
emerald's pecan pie pecans, finely chopped
white chocolate chips
- After cake has cooled, transfer it to a large bowl and use a fork to break it into crumbs.
- Mix in the mascarpone, buttercream frosting, and finely chopped glazed pecans.
- Form cake mixture into 1-inch balls and store in refrigerator until ready to coat in chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate over a double broiler.
- Dip the cakeballs into the chocolate and place on wax paper
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar before chocolate sets.