1 (9 ounce) packages
Fritos corn chips
2 (15 ounce) cans
0.5 (10 ounce) cans
instant minced onion
2 1/2 cups
KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
light sour cream
- Preheat overn to 375 degrees.
- For topping, reserve 1 cup of the 9 oz. pkg of corn chips.
- Combine remainder of chips with the cheese, chili, enchilada sauce, and minced onion.
- Pour into an 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered @ 375 for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Spread with 1 cup sour cream. Sprinkle 1/2 cup additional cheese and cover with the reserved corn chips. Bake 5 minutes longer and serve.