2 (14 ounce) cans
hearts of palm, in brine,drained
extra virgin olive oil
( or as needed)
chopped green onion, white parts only
salt and pepper
- Put your garlic in your food processor and process until smooth.
- Add hearts of palm process until they are like a rough puree.
- Slowly, in a thin drizzle, pour in oil (with the motor running) until the mixture has a fluffy, velvet consistency.
- Season to taste.
- Stir in the green onions just before serving.
- Serv e within a few hours of processing.