( 16 ounce can, Be sure it's an unsweetened puree, not pumpkin pie filling!)
1 1/2 cups
evaporated skim milk
( 12 ounce can)
3/4 cup pure maple syrup or 3/4 cup
fresh apple, slices
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Prepare eight 6-ounce baking cups, such as custard cups or ramekins, with a light coating of cooking spray.
- Arrange the cups in a shallow, flat-bottomed baking pan.
- Whirl all of the ingredients except the apple slices in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the custared into the baking cups.
- Pour boiling water into the baking pan to about a 2-inch depth.
- Bake for about 45 to 60 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cups from the hot water and cool at room temperature, then refrigerate.
- Serve chilled, garnished with fresh apple slices, if desired.