( mix of legs and bone-in thighs)
1 (2/3 ounce) package
Good Seasons Italian dressing, and recipe mix
( this is a 0.7 oz pkg)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Meanwhile, place aluminum foil on a cookie sheet; dice up the Tbsp of butter and sporadically place diced butter on foil.
- Place sheet with butter in pre-heating oven to melt; pull out when melted (don't burn) and tilt pan to coat.
- Stir and combine Bisquick, about 3/4 of the packet of Good Seasons (reserve 1/4), paprika, garlic powder and pepper.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 remaining Good Seasons.
- Coat chicken with Bisquick mix; set on buttered foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes; turn chicken and bake for another 15 minutes (or longer if you like it a bit more crispy).