whole wheat flour
natural peanut butter, and small dog treats for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin tins.
- In a bowl, combine the applesauce, water, vanilla, egg, and honey.
- In another bowl, mix the four, baking powder.
- Slowly add wet to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in apples.
- Pour in lightly greased muffin tins and bake about 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool muffins on a wire rack.
- When cool, frost them with the peanut butter and top each one with a small dog treat.