button mushroom, whipped clean and cut into 1/4
bulb garlic, roasted and removed from skins and mashed with fork
fresh thyme leave, chopped
- In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
- Add the mushroom quarters.
- Do not move the mushrooms until they have caramelized. When the bottoms are browned, stir them and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and butter and cook and toss for 5 minutes, until nicly coated.
- Add the rest of ingredients stir for 2 minutes cooking till mushrooms are coated.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.