2 1/2 cups
Splenda sugar substitute
( slightly beaten)
( or 2 1/2 cups milk & 1/2 cup vinegar)
- 1. Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Stir completely, preferably with a wisk.
- 2. In another small bowl, mix the eggs, oil and buttermilk and blend. Mix the milk mixture into the dry mixture and wisk until blended. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 3. Preheat a lightly coated skillet (I use cast iron), and please ensure the fire is not too high.
- 4. Pour approximately 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- 5. Cook until bubbles form on top and the edges start to look dry.
- 6. Turn with a spatula and cook the other side to a rich, golden brown.
- 7. Remove pancake and top with butter and syrup and enjoy!