graham cracker crumbs
finely ground pecans
light brown sugar
3 (680.38 g) package
cream cheese, at room temperature
pure vanilla extract
1 (425.24 g) can
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon in a bowl.
- Pour in the melted butter and stir well to blend.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and the nutmeg in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and yolks, beating on low speed until just blended.
- Fold in the cream and pumpkin purée.
- Pour the batter into the crust-lined pan, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the center is nearly set, about 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes.
- Carefully run a small, sharp knife between the cake and the sides of the pan.
- Release the sides of the pan and cool at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Cover the cheesecake tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator at least 4 hours, or up to 8 hours, before serving.