sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
broccoli, cut into chunks
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
chickpeas, drained and rinsed
light sour cream
( juice only)
salt and pepper
( to taste)
- Place sweet potato chunks on the stove in a steamer basket. Steam until tender but not overcooked, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place broccoli and beans in steamer basket and steam until broccoli is tender but not overcooked, about 4 minutes.
- Combine potatoes, broccoli and beans in large bowl and stir gently to mix.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir until blended. Add to bowl and toss until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Serve immediately if serving warm. Or chill and serve cold.