nonfat yogurt, vanilla flavored
1 3/4 teaspoons
- Peel bananas and begin to mash them into a bowl.
- Add in sugar and yogurt- Mix together.
- Stir in Butter and Baking Powder until well blended.
- Beat together the milk and egg, and add to batter.
- Add the wheat flour - mix and slowly add in the white flour.
- Pour either 1/4 cup OR 1/3 cup of batter onto hot non-stick griddle or lightly buttered skillet- Low-Medium Heat. Cook until tops are bubbly and edges look dry. Turn and cook until lightly browned. (Expect to slowly cook to insure fully cooked centers - I used a lid over my skillet for a little bit in the beginning of the cooking process).