fresh cherries, pitted
2 1/4 cups
blanched almond flour
celtic sea salt
- For filling, place cherries and blueberries in a 3 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle fruit with agave, lemon juice and vanilla, then toss in arrowroot.
- To make the crumble, in a large bowl, combine almond flour and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, combine grapeseed oil and agave.
- Mix the wet ingredients into dry to form the topping.
- Then crumble topping over fruit mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until bubbling.
- Uncover and bake a few more minutes until topping is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.