1 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes
Jiffy cornbread mix
0.333 (15 1/16 ounce) cans
1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon
- Line the bottom of a 1.5 quart crock with parchment paper.
- Grease the crock & paper with the butter or margarine.
- Put cornbread mix into a bowl and add the cinnamon.
- Break egg into another bowl and add the water to that and then stir it a bit to break the yolk.
- Put the 1/3 can of pumpkin on top of the cornbread mix and then add the egg and water. Combine. Mixture will be a little lumpy.
- Pour the mixture into the crock and turn the slow cooker onto high.
- Let it bake for 2 hours and then lift the lid to test with a toothpick. It probably won't be done so set the timer for another half hour and lift the lid and check again. It should be near done or done. If not give it another 15 minutes or so. The top will not turn brown, but the sides will.
- To remove from the crock, slide a knife around the sides and then turn the crock upside-down over a plate. It should slide out, and then turn it over on another plate and serve the cute little round thing.
- Makes 4 muffin sized servings.