2 1/4 cups
whole wheat flour
( sucanat or brown sugar would work too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave or on stovetop.
- Mix together dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until the dough forms a ball. Add a little water if needed.
- Line two jelly roll pans with parchment paper or Silpat.
- Put half the dough on each pan and gently flatten out with a rolling pin, covering the pan (Depending on the size of your pan, you may not completely cover it. Just roll them out to desired thickness. These don't puff up much, so what you roll out is very nearly what you end up with.).
- Gently score the crackers into rectangles with a pizza or pasta cutter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and just beginning to brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack.