1 1/2 cups
blanched almond flour
celtic sea salt
grapeseed oil, for cooking
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and agave.
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Heat grapeseed oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet.
- Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side.
- Remove from heat to a plate.
- Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed.