boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (453.59 g) can
durkee's French fried onion rings
- Placed chicken breast between waxed paper and pounded until 1/4 inch thick. I butterfly them first.
- Melt one stick margarine and add one tbs worchestershire sauce and 1 tsp dry mustard.
- Crush one can Durkee's French Fried Onion Rings in a plastic bag.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture and then in onion rings. Lay flat in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining onion rings before baking. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- This recipe calls for the larger can of Durkee onions, You might need more or less depending on how much you coat each piece.