1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (4 ounce) cans
1 1/2 cups
minced fresh parsley
( or 1/2 tbsp. dried)
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Brown pork chops on both sides.
- Slice onion, and place on top of pork chops.
- Mix together the soup, mushrooms, water, and sage. Pour over pork chops.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, celrey seed, and sage. Cut in butter.
- Stir in milk just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop by spoonfuls into soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cover and simmer until a toothpick inserted in a dumpling comes out clean, about an additional 15 minutes.