2 1/2 cups
finely ground Oreo cookie crumbs
( about 25)
2 (8 ounce) packages
white chocolate, melted
- CRUST In a medium bowl, using a fork, combine the cookies and butter.
- Pat the mixture evenly into a pie pan and bake for 10 minutes at 400°F.
- FILLING Cream the cream cheese with sugar.
- Add the eggs one a time beating well after each.
- beat in vanilla and white chocolate.
- Pour into crust.
- Drop preserves on top and swirl through with a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours.