1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon
chopped green bell pepper
chopped Canadian bacon
prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
salt and pepper
shredded cheddar cheese
chopped fresh cilantro
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Saute onion, green bell pepper, and bacon until tender.
- Add eggs, salt, and pepper to skillet.
- Stir and cook until eggs are almost set, but not runny.
- Place pizza crust in pizza pan or baking stone.
- Spread egg mixture evenly over pizza crust.
- Top with picante sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.