uncooked cream of wheat
- Bring cranberry juice to a boil over medium heat in a saucepan.
- When juice is boiling, slowly add sugar and stir gently until dissolved.
- Stirring briskly, add the cream of wheat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until thickened. (6-8 minutes).
- NOTE: If using quick cream of wheat, cooking time should be 3-4 minutes.
- When mixture is thick, transfer to a large mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer at high speed for 10-15 minutes or until the mixture is light and fluffy, and pink in color.
- Pour into serving bowl or in individual dishes.
- Serve within 2 hours at room temperature.