chocolate cake, 13 x 9-inches, cooled, cut in bite size cubes
( save the rest for later)
1 (0.09 lb) packages
chocolate instant pudding, prepared
( I had to put in a pkg weight, just use any 4 serving size pudding box, the kind with sugar will weig)
( Kahlua or Frangelico, Amaretto, Goldschlager, whatever you prefer)
Cool Whip, defrosted
chocolate toffee candy bar, shattered
- Assemble in a 2-quart bowl:.
- Make the pudding as directed and add half of the liqueur before it sets, mixing well.
- Put half of the cake cubes in the bottom of the bowl then pour half of the rest of the liqueur over the cake.
- Spread half of the pudding over the cake then spread half of the Cool Whip over the pudding.
- Repeat layers then break the Skor bar up and sprinkle pieces over the top.