dark chocolate, grated
2 tablespoons brandy or 2 tablespoons
- Beat egg whites until stiff, and gradually add sugar until stiff and shiny.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and mix with the egg yolks, then gently add to egg whites.
- Mix dry ingredients and fold gently into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased springform pan and bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Drizzle brandy on top of the baked cake.
- Once the cake is cold, you can coat it with a layer of dark chocolate or dak chocolate melted with margarine.