1 1/2 cups
2 1/3 cups
2 -3 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread the rice in an 8 inch square glass baking dish.
- Bring water and oil to a boil, once boiling remove water from heat and slowly add salt. (Dumping the salt in causes it to boil over.).
- Pour the water and oil over the rice and cover baking dish tightly with a double layer of foil.
- Bake until rice is tender about one hour. If using a convection oven 45 minutes will do.
- Remove rice from oven, fluff with fork and cover with a clean dish towel. Let stand 5 minutes.