cremini mushroom, chopped
1 (10 ounce) cans
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
1% low-fat milk
1 1/4 teaspoons
nonfat sour cream
whole wheat egg noodles
- Start cooking your noodles.
- Microwave corn 1/2 the amount of time according to packaging.
- Meanwhile, spray pan with very little oil, then cook onions and mushrooms until they start to soften.
- Add turkey, and cook thoroughly.
- Add corn, soup, milk, garlic salt, pepper, and stir.
- Bring to boil, then cover, reduce heat, and let simmer for 5 minutes. Stirring 1/2 way through.
- Remove lid, raise heat slightly, and let simmer for 5 more minutes. (stirring a fair bit).
- reduce heat to low, add sour cream and stir till fully mixed inches.
- serve over noodles.