firmly packed brown sugar
1 (3 1/2 ounce) packages
regular butterscotch pudding mix
1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
assorted decorative candies
- Cream butter, brown sugar and pudding mix.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture and chill.
- Roll part of chilled dough out on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut with 4-inch gingerbread man cookie cutter.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake in 350° oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet to rack and cool.
- Mix powdered sugar, lemonade concentrate and enough water to make of spreading consistency.
- Frost cookies or use pastry tube.
- Decorate with candies if desired.