extra virgin olive oil, divided
sherry wine vinegar
loosely packed arugula
1 (3 1/4 lb)
cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut lengthwise into 20
prosciutto, cut into thin strips
cabrales cheese, crumbled
fresh ground black pepper
- Submerge the sprig of rosemary in the honey and allow to infuse for a day or two. You can skip this step but I really enjoyed the hint of rosemary.
- Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and vinegar, stirring with a whisk.
- In separate bowl combine arugula and vinegar mixture, tossing to combine.
- Arrange cantaloupe wedges on large platter.
- Top cantaloupe with arugula mixture.
- Place small pieces of prosciutto on top of arugula and then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Drizzle honey and remaining EVOO over salad.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.