unsalted butter, at room temperature
6 -8 cups
seedless raspberry jam
red food coloring
- Place butter and jam in a mixing bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Cream butter and jam until well incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar, one cup at a time until you reach desired consistency.
- If frosting gets too thick you can add a little milk to thin it out.
- If you are not satisfied with the pink colour from the jam/preserves alone add in a drop or two of red food colour to intensify it.