3 1/2 slices
red onions, chopped
garlic cloves, chopped
- In a large container, combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Cut the pork into long 1 1/2" round pieces.
- Marinate pork in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 360°F
- Using a baking tray, place aluminum foil on the tray and place pork pieces on top of the aluminum.
- Cook for pork 45 minutes.
- Turn pieces over and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and cut into 1/8 slices. Serve with sesame seed and mustard.